[timv] eternity

TIMV_2100-1000
ETERNITY

An ambitious project spanning over the course of roughly a week, Eternity is a sci-fi/modern fusion with a focus on our planet’s climate change.

LORE
In darkness we find light; in light, we find hope. And while humanity finally found its answer, it came too late. All that remains is our world compressed in one small atmosphere. But here, they are thriving; humans and animals live happily alongside, and a planet-friendly economy and means of living ensure a world for generations to come, even if but a different one.
But now, even this world finds itself under attack from an enemy more vicious than anything known. It is up to you, all of you, to stop them. To save our world again.

INFO

• 104 chests
  • 4 enderchests
  • 1 traitortrap
  • An ambient scenery; run alongside elephants, flamingos, snails, flowers, tall, colourful trees, and reaching skyscrapers.
  • The map, built in a circular fashion, is roughly 170x170. It is designed to be fairly open, though there are plenty of nuances here, of course. While some areas are more open than others, traitors have plenty of room to maneuverer. Neither traitors nor innocents are overpowered.
  • Several ways in and out of every building and tunnel to prevent camping. To that end, the map is also glitch-tested and impossible to escape.

IMAGES
Please click here to visit an album.

END
For any questions, put them below, add me on discord @worst#9915, or ask me wherever else you may run into me. I’ll probably forget to check this, so the latter two are your best bet!

10 Likes

UPDATE:

• made some quality-of-life improvements to ensure gameplay is smooth (eg, removed crops. see: https://i.imgur.com/P6Uo5aK.png)

• improved placement of some barriers to prevent escape.

• tweaked some minor details to improve overall look of the map.

much love xo

1 Like

UPDATE:

• Added more structural design to some of the more open areas to lend traitors a hand.

• Massively simplified the block palette in the ground.

• Added some more miscellaneous details in and around the map.

• Added an enchantment table.

• Buffed Douglas the snail.

THE SCREENSHOTS IN THE OP ARE NOW OUTDATED. FOR THE MOST CURRENT IMAGES, CLICK HERE.

Cheers!

3 Likes

@PepperDoc what do you think of this map?

I think it looks cool !

2 Likes

It looks so cute :slight_smile: I really like the changes!

2 Likes

UPDATE:

• Replaced noteblocks to prevent player abuse.

• Detailed the farm sector a bit more.

• Added a couple new buildings, mainly to bulk up the map but also to ensure some areas are not too open.

These changes are reflected here (click).

3 Likes