First I didn’t know where to post this, I was confused about posting. Sorry if I posted it in the wrong spot.
- More Cosmetics (Pets like Hive had, more particles, outfits/armor in the hub ((for example rainbow armor)), banners for hats
- More stuff to do in the hub, for example, longer parkour and/or different hub activities to do for a few coins, like fishing, archery, small parkour courses, find things.
- Add a daily delivery man or something to make players want to come back for a daily reward.
- A table or “fun” area to talk with Labymod and just chill and AFK
- More cosmetics, more wands, pets for every role, more pets (for detective and traitor)
- TIMV point rework, not the karma but the traitor points, kill streaks could be a thing, for example, get a kill in 10 seconds after one kill you get 2 points and then it doubles after but the time lowers by 1 second
- Private test servers for KIG rank, with options like a limited amount of tests for the tester, item durability, items, etc
- More cosmetics, trails, banners, and more death sounds
- If it’s even possible, try to get the plugin for the Website thing where it played music through your browser. That was so cool.
- A “real” color texture pack for the clay, for example, this one. (optional for the player of course)
Next Game Suggestions:
- The next game should be something PVP-related, I personally think it should be Heroes, SG, or Bedwars. Heroes is a very fun underrated game in my opinion and could be fun to play for a bit when you get bored of TIMV. After, I personally think it should be Gravity, Splegg, Drawit, or Deathrun. Those are good games that everyone can easily play and get into.
- A forum reward, with /forums there is barely anyone on the forums and it would be cool if more people joined it and it could be more active. I didn’t even know the server had a forum for a while. I knew they had a store but not forums.
(About CAI) I haven’t played much CAI to really know the game well, so I have no clue what to add for it. I really don’t want to make any poor suggestions. I would love to see CAI grow, from the times I’ve played it, it was really fun and I loved it. One suggestion I have is to broadcast when a CAI game is almost about to start or is 1-2 players from being full.