ALL OF THE SUGGESTIONS

Hey there! I’ll go over each category because there are a couple interesting suggestions.

Hub Suggestions
Something is coming really soon for this so stay tuned on that.

TIMV Suggestions

• More wands: when I added them I thought stick, blaze rod, bone and carrot-on-stick were the only logical items to use. Do you have any other ideas?
  • Traitor points: this one is interesting, but while I wouldn’t necessarily buff traitor points, I’d still like to have something that incentivizes traitors to kill, making games quicker.
  • Private servers: while I don’t see us adding private servers any time soon, we may add game modifiers during special events (weekends?). There’s a suggestion for this here.

BP Suggestions

• More cosmetics: Sure, I like all of them.
  • Music through browser: We have a native solution using note block sounds, which we believe works better and doesn’t require complicated setups (for both us and players). If you can’t hear it, make sure note blocks aren’t turned off in the volume settings.
  • Better color packs: Perhaps this could be added along with the colorblind-friendly pack, but most Hive users already have it.

CAI Suggestions
For Cowboys and Indians we have this Discord notification system where one can ping the CAI notification role once every 30 minutes.

1 Like